[dbwg] WHOIS Modification - Part 1 of 2

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Mon Dec 2 12:52:53 EST 2002

With just a few more days to express your opinion, I thought I'd sum up
what has been said so far.

#1 - 0 in favor (displayed below)
#2 - 1 in favor (displayed below)
#3 - 1 in favor (displayed below)
#4 - 3 in favor (displayed here and below)

OrgName: Ministry of Colleges and Universities
OrgID:   MCU-1
Address: Government of Ontario
Address:   Corporate Planning and Services
Address:   Ministry of Colleges and Universities
Address:   8th floor, mowat block
Address:   900 Bay Street
Address: Toronto Ont M7A 1L2
Country: CA

Alternative format #5 - 3 in favor (displayed here)

OrgName: Ministry of Colleges and Universities
OrgID:   MCU-1
Address: Government of Ontario
Address:   Corporate Planning and Services
Address:   Ministry of Colleges and Universities
Address:   8th floor, mowat block
Address:   900 Bay Street
City:    Toronto
St/Prov: Ont
Postal:  M7A 1L2
Country: CA

If no additional comments are received by Friday December 6, we will
proceed to implement format #4. Notification will be via email to this
list and URL listed in the WHOIS banner. Also, unless otherwise indicated,
the recommendation that all "Comment:" lines include the label will be
implemented.

Ginny