RWHOIS proposal

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Fri Oct 5 03:27:19 EDT 2001

Hello Lee,

Thank you for your comments.

As you know the ARIN Board of Trustees is responsible for setting
fee schedules.  In that light, the ARIN staff will evaluate the
points that you have raised in your proposal in order to inform
the Board and ARIN members of any resource impacts that your
proposal may have.  We will place this item on the agenda for the
Wednesday, October 31, Member meeting.

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations