SWIP netblocks

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Wed Jan 3 12:44:37 EST 2001

In the future, child/parent relationship will be tracked by a separate
table, not by the size of the network.  Therefore once we convert the
database, you may (we will) change COTAS to 255.  My question to you, and
the others, is how frequently do you allocate the entire netblock?  Why
wouldn't COTA go directly to UUNET, if the are getting the same size of
allocation that SCSI is getting?  Is this based on previous relationships
and/or possible language?

Ginny