SWIP netblocks

Alex Kamantauskas alexk at tugger.net
Wed Jan 3 12:23:07 EST 2001

 This may sound a little extreme, but if you don't understand CIDR
 boundaries, than you should not be in the business of assigning address
 space.  However, as you point out, there may be instances where you
 cannot swip along the boundary.

 Is the last line in your message suggesting that ARIN will examine each
 non-CIDR boundary SWIP that comes in, or will it reject them all unless
 the SWIPer can justify why they need to swip along non-CIDR boundaries?

--
Alex Kamantauskas
alexk at tugger.net