SWIP netblocks

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Wed Jan 3 12:10:51 EST 2001

Although there is not a tremendous amount, the fact is that there are
still some people who SWIP off the bit boundaries.  Whether this is due to
a lack of cidr knowledge, or some Network Admin using an old book as a
tool for networking, or that they truely know about cidr, but choose to
ignore it, I can't say. If cidr is strongly encouraged, it may require
some education by ARIN.

Ginny