Ticketing system

ginny listman ginny at arin.net
Fri Apr 6 13:20:14 EDT 2001

David,

Engineering intends on replacing the current ticketing system.  However,
it will not happen this year.  We know that it needs to be replaced and
have been discussing options with RSG.  As far as where it stands in the
priority list in a later phase of conversion, we haven't really decided.
When we are close to being done with Phase I, we will decide which items
have the highest priority.

Ginny