declassified Global Crossing RAR proposal

Jake Khuon khuon at gblx.net
Tue May 30 18:11:40 EDT 2000

### On Fri, 12 May 2000 15:18:28 -0400 (EDT), "Michael O'Neill"
### <michaelo at arin.net> casually decided to expound upon khuon at GCtr.Net the
### following thoughts about "Re: declassified Global Crossing RAR
### proposal":

MO> | The following is a for-public-consumption version of a proposal I
MO> | made to my internal management team.  This should give you an idea
MO> | of the the goals we're trying to achieve within our organisation
MO> | with regards to routing and allaocation databases.
MO>
MO> After Richard's AfriNIC trip, he and I reviewed your documents this
MO> past week. He suggested you bring your ideas/proposals to submit to
MO> both the policy at arin.net and the dbwg at arin.net groups. Both of these
MO> lists have people who would benefit not only from learning about
MO> Global Crossing's RAR plans, but also in using the information to
MO> guide ARIN's decisions about interoperating with other RPSL servers.

Thanks Michael.  I'll go ahead and do that now.  I'm copying both mailing
lists on this message.  Rather than include a huge annoying MS-Word doc,
I'll just provide a pointer to an HTML'ised version.  It can be found at:

              http://www.neebu.net/~khuon/rar/rar-proposal.html

--
 | Network Systems Engineer, Net-Eng/NSM-Arch          /~_ |_ () |3 /-\ |_ |