ARIN Training & Education Initiatives

Susan Hamlin susanh at arin.net
Mon Mar 26 16:24:02 EST 2001

Hello Bill,

I apologize for waiting so long to respond to your message
and suggestion,however I was awaiting the outcome of the March 22 ARIN Board
of
Trustees meeting.

The Board cited the need for a document outlining the policy formation
process at the Fall 2000 Public Policy and Members Meeting.
Last Thursday, the Board of Trustees reviewed a final draft of" ARIN
Internet Resources Policy Evaluation Process", in essence a
document which puts into writing the current policy creation practice.
The Board approved the document, which will be published shortly on the
ARIN website and handed out at the upcoming Public Policy and Members
Meetings next week.

I agree that this topic will make an excellent tutorial. The
ARIN staff will begin development of such a program following the
meeting next week.

I encourage others on this list to express their opinion about this
proposed tutorial, and to suggest other topics that might be
of interest to the ARIN community at large.

Regards,

Susan Hamlin
Director, Member Service
American Registry for Internet Numbers