[arin-tech-discuss] Recipient Org - Net Handle

Sugandh Nimesh sugandh.nimesh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:47:04 EST 2014

Hi,

I am working on a project where we are trying to create Recipient Org with
Restful service. We will SWIP IPs to this Org Handle with email method.

My question is around the Parent NET Handle that goes in CREATE Method URL
for Recipient ORG:

Can I SWIP such IPs to this Recipient ORG which doesn't belong to the NET
Handle used for ORG creation?
If Yes, What is significance of having Net Handle while creating Recipient
Org.
Note: I am using email method for Reassigning/ Reallocating IPs

Thanks,

Nimesh Sugandh