[arin-tech-discuss] Test sandbox environment access

Marcus Hightower mhightower at singlehop.com
Thu Jun 13 10:24:39 EDT 2013

I was supposedly given access to the REST Reg-RWS sandbox environment. I recieved the email, but when I try to login into the site using my current credentials for production the site will not recognize them.
The sandbox REST service also does not recognize my production API key. I have to develop around reassignments functionality and would not like to do this in production. I already created a ticket about this issue but haven't seen a response. Any help?

Thanks