[arin-tech-discuss] mapping ip addresses to domains

Karl Baum karl.baum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:44:34 EDT 2012

For my purposes i am trying to match ip addresses to companies.  Looking at the data thus far, it seems pretty rare that the poc domains do not match a company domain.  It's not horrible for me if using domain of pocs is not 100% accurate as i am only enriching the data output of a report.

Thanks for your help!

-karl