[arin-tech-discuss] Annoyance on ARIN website w/Firefox

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Mon Mar 12 10:16:05 EDT 2012

Hi Brian

We are planning to deploy whois over https. Our web servers are both
dual-stacked (v4 and v6) and behind load balancers. Based on our load, we
want to offload ssl (https) onto the load balancers - something the load
balancers do a great job in performing. Unfortunately our vendors v6 stack
is not yet quite ready for primetime and we are looking for a stable
version of their code to deploy. Once the load balancer code is stable,
we'll announce https for our whois directory service.

Regards,
Mark