[ARIN-Suggestions] Suggestion 2022.28 is now closed

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Mar 20 15:11:29 EDT 2024

A new response from ARIN has been posted for suggestion 2022.28: Add Email as a Two-Factor Authentication Method and this suggestion is now closed. You may find the original suggestion and the response from ARIN below.

ACSP Suggestion 2022.28: Add Email as a Two-Factor Authentication Method
https://arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2022/2022-28/