[ARIN-Suggestions] Two Suggestions are now closed; One new response from ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Oct 31 15:41:14 EDT 2023

A new response from ARIN has been posted for the following three suggestions:

2023.16: Give Voting Rights to Qualified Facilitators
2023.17: Allow Third-Party ROA Creation by Block
2023.18: Expand Fraud Reporting to Include Leasing of 4.10 Space

The 2023.16 and 2023.17 suggestions are now closed. The 2023.18 suggestion is now open.

You may find the original suggestions and the responses from ARIN below.

-------

ACSP Suggestion 2023.16: Give Voting Rights to Qualified Facilitators
https://www.arin.net/participate/community/acsp/suggestions/2023/2023-16/