[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2018.1: Revision Management System for NRPM

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Mar 2 15:33:52 EST 2018

On 2 March, we issued the following response to ACSP 2018.1: Revision
Management System for NRPM:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2018.1 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting ARIN provide a github-like interface to facilitate revision
research for the Number Resource Policy Manual (NRPM).

Although we publish all previous versions of the NRPM complete with full
text of the historical documents and change-logs, it is understood the
task of comparing previous and current versions of the NRPM can be
time-consuming. For those interested in reviewing those changes, we
agree a github-like interface would save time and produce more accurate
research results. We will investigate the creation of a github-like
repository for the current and historical NRPM versions dating back to
the first (2004.1) version with a target completion of the work inside
Q3 of 2018.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until fully implemented.

The full text of the suggestion is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-1.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services