[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestions 2018.16 & 2018.17

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Aug 2 12:01:43 EDT 2018

On 2 August we received two new suggestions numbered 2018.16 and 2018.17
upon confirmed receipt. We are reviewing these suggestions and will
issue our response as soon as it is available.

ACSP Suggestion 2018.16: Add delete/list ROAs Endpoints to the RESTful API

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-16.html

Value to Community: We are automating a lot our ROA pipeline and have a
lot of prefixes to sign.

ACSP Suggestion 2018.17: Exempt ROA from Ticketing System

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2018-17.html

addition/removal of org certificate

Value to Community: For the people signing with a lot of prefixes, the
mailbox ends up being spammed. Also being able to enable/disable RPKI
without human intervention would be great.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services