[ARIN-Suggestions] *Closed* ACSP 2017.17 - Add HSTS Support to TeamARIN.net and GetIPv6.info

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Nov 20 16:00:05 EST 2017

On 20 Novemenber, we closed ACSP 2017.17 - Add HSTS Support to
TeamARIN.net and GetIPv6.info.

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-17.html

Closing response:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2017.17 upon confirmed receipt,
requesting HSTS support be added to teamarin.net and getipv6.info.

We have completed work to add HSTS support to TeamARIN.net. This was the
final step in completing implementation of this suggestion. Now that all
work is completed this suggestion is closed.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process.

***

Regards,

Communication and Member Services