[ARIN-Suggestions] NEW ACSP 2017.21: Display Account Type of Org IDs

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Nov 13 13:43:28 EST 2017

We have received a new suggestion, numbered 2017.21 on confirmed receipt.
This ACSP is available on our website at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-21.html

spending broken down by community/board/committee recipient so that the
members can better see how their fees are bring used?

Value to Community: This visibility will help the community understand
the value add/trade-off that ARIN gains and makes by providing outreach
to other regions and influence whether or not we feel that this is a
good use of our registration fees.

We are currently developing our response, and we will be post it as soon
as it is available.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services