[ARIN-Suggestions] Update to ACSP 2017.7: Replacement of Jabber for Remote Participation

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jun 29 13:50:27 EDT 2017

On 27 June, we provided the following update to the submitter of ACSP
2017.7: Replacement of Jabber for Remote Participation:

***

As previously stated, we are working on replacing jabber with a more
user friendly service that supports both IPv4 and IPv6. As of today, a
replacement service has not been identified. With registration for the
October 2017 ARIN meeting opening this week, we will still list jabber
as the communications tool for remote participation. If we are able to
make the change between now and the October 2017 meeting, we will reach
out directly to those who have already registered for remote
participation with updated information.

***

The full text of the suggestion and its history is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2017-7.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services