[ARIN-Suggestions] ARIN response to ACSP 2016.6: Add PO Field to Invoices in ARIN Online

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 11 08:21:51 EDT 2016

We have provided the following response to the submitter of ACSP 2016.7:
New PDP Video for ARIN Meetings:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2016.6 upon confirmed receipt,
to add purchase order numbers to invoices through ARIN Online. We agree
adding the PO field to invoices would be helpful to ARIN Online users,
and we are adding it to our list of future enhancements found on the
list of outstanding projects awaiting prioritization:
https://www.arin.net/features/planned.html.

In the meanwhile, please note that in most cases, ARIN staff can add the
PO number to the invoice upon request. However, staff is unable to make
any changes to invoices that have been posted. Please contact
billing at arin.net for more information.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.

The full text of the suggestion is available for review at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2016-06.html

Regards,

Communication and Member Services