[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2016.3: Provide Web UI for RDAP

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Mar 10 13:50:06 EST 2016

We have provided a response to the author of ACSP Suggestion 2016.03:
Provide Web UI for RDAP

format that is easily readable for human queries

Value to Community: The new RDAP protocol provides recursive lookups of
"whois" information. A web interface would allow members of the Internet
community to easily and quickly search the registry without having to
install a client.

Response:

We agree that providing a WebUI for RDAP is a useful, value-added
service.Previous alpha-quality work done by an ARIN engineer has been
placed into the arineng Github repository located at
https://github.com/arineng/rdap_webspa - an RDAP web client Single Page
Application. We plan on improving this code and adding it to the list of
outstanding projects awaiting prioritization found at:
https://www.arin.net/features/planned.html.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services