[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to ACSP 2016.9: Include date since last response in POC Report

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Jun 24 15:03:43 EDT 2016

We have provided the following response to the submitter of ACSP 2016.9:
Include date since last response in POC Report:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2016.9 upon confirmed receipt,
that we include the date since last response in the Number Resources
Without Valid POCs report. We agree that this is a useful addition to
the report, and we are adding it to our list of future enhancements
found on the list of outstanding projects awaiting prioritization:
https://www.arin.net/features/planned.html.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process. Your suggestion will remain open until implemented.
Suggestion Details:

Contacts" to include the date since last response.

This information is tracked, and shown via Whois-RWS, but is not present
in the report.

Value to Community: For parties performing analysis to help maintain
registry accuracy, this information will be helpful when communicating
with their customer base.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services