[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP 2016.3: Provide Web UI for RDAP

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Feb 25 13:55:47 EST 2016

We have received a new suggestion, numbered 2016.3 on confirmed receipt.
We are currently evaluating this suggestion and will provide our
response to the community in the next 10 business days. The full text of
the suggestion is available at
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2016-03.html, and
provided below for your convenience:

ACSP Suggestion 2016.03: Provide Web UI for RDAP

format that is easily readable for human queries

Value to Community: The new RDAP protocol provides recursive lookups of
"whois" information. A web interface would allow members of the Internet
community to easily and quickly search the registry without having to
install a client.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services