[ARIN-Suggestions] Update ACSP 2014.11: Changes to Template & Process for NETMOD

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Aug 5 08:53:20 EDT 2016

On 4 August 2016, we closed ACSP 2014.11: Changes to Template & Process
for NETMOD.  Work to satisfy this suggestion was completed with our most
recent ARIN Online deployment.  Our response to the author was as follows:

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2014.11 on confirmed receipt,
requesting that we make improvements to netmod template and how they are
processed.  We incorporated the improvements you requested with many
other SWIP-related upgrades through ARIN Online.  One now has the
ability to make SWIP-like changes (add/deletes of network reassignments,
AS changes, POC changes, Org changes, etc) within ARIN Online without
templates. We believe that we have satisfied your suggestion, and it is
being closed as completed.  Please contact info at arin.net if you have any
questions.

Thank you for your participation in the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion
Process.

***

You can view the complete text of the suggestion on the ARIN website at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2014-11.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services