[ARIN-Suggestions] ACSP 2015.16

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Sep 22 15:11:59 EDT 2015

ARIN has completed work on a new suggestion, numbered 2015.16 on
confirmed receipt, requesting that we publish the date that a Transfer
Facilitator registered with ARIN's Specified Transfer Listing Service
(STLS).

We agree that there is value in providing information about the date
that a Transfer Facilitator registered with the STLS. To that end, we
will continue to list facilitators alphabetically, but we have added a
column that displays their registration date.

Now that the update is in place, the suggestion is now closed.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services