[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestion 2015.11: WOMEN'S LUNCH AT ARIN MEETINGS

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jul 23 15:08:35 EDT 2015

A new suggestion was received through the ACSP, and was assigned
number2015.11 upon receipt of confirmation.

The text of the Suggestion is available at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2015-11.html

ARIN will issue an initial response within 10 business days.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

When I attended a LACNIC meeting I found that they have a separate
women's lunch where they even arrange guest speakers to talk about their
experiences in networking. It is very well attended and it was a great
experience. I feel that ARIN should arrange for a similar lunch during
the ARIN meetings. I have suggested this several times informally and it
hasn't happened. It was suggested to me that I send a formal suggestion
here.

Value to Community: Help support and encourage woman in the industry.