[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2014.22: INVOICE LINKS IN ARIN ONLINE

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jul 30 13:50:05 EDT 2014

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2014.22. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion remains
open and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2014-22.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

Value to Community: Logging in and seeing invoices on my AOL home screen
each and every time I log in with the links presented in RED text
implies a sense of urgency and/or that the invoices are past due. Since
I don't generally pay invoices, seeing this tends to lead me to prod the
accounting department without necessarily realizing that the invoices
are not, in fact, past due.

*Response:*

Thank you for your suggestion, numbered 2014.22, regarding the color of
invoice links in ARIN Online.

The links on the home page of ARIN Online notifying users of outstanding
invoices were recently added to increase visibility. The links are
currently red for both outstanding and overdue invoices. We agree there
should be a visible distinction between outstanding and overdue. We will
make changes to ARIN Online in response to this suggestion.

Thank you for participating in the ARIN Suggestion and Consultation
Process. We will keep this suggestion open until it has been implemented.