[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2014.2 - ISSUE WITH THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Feb 6 12:36:28 EST 2014

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2014.2. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion is now
closed and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2014-2.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

Please I'm using the NetAnalyzer but I'm not sure I am pinged in
correctly I don't know how to get it inter graded with my IP

*Response:*

Thank you for Suggestion 2014.2 in which you ask for help with regard to
using NetAnalyzer.
As your issue doesn't seem to have anything to do with the work of ARIN,
I suggest that you contact the vendor of NetAnalyzer to explain your
problem and seek assistance.

As it doesn't appear that you are making a suggestion about ARIN
operations, or that we can assist you with your issue, we are closing
this suggestion.