[ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestion 2013.4: CHANGE WHOIS OUTPUT FOR CERTAIN /8 RECORDS

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Feb 27 09:15:19 EST 2013

A new suggestion was received through the ACSP, and was assigned number
2013.4 upon receipt of confirmation.

The text of the Suggestion is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-4.html

ARIN will issue an initial response within 10 business days.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion:

*

I would like ARIN to consider and act on this request so suppress the
RIR /8 output when a more specific DA or DS exists, and instead, display
the DA or DS. This is specify for 154/8 however I feel it should cover
any space ARIN has in it's registry. This request is intended to allow
the referrals for the specific space to be returned. Please see
ARIN-20130219.211 for additional information behind this request.