[ARIN-Suggestions] Update to Suggestion 2013.27 - POC VALIDATION MESSAGING DESTINATION

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Dec 12 11:16:15 EST 2013

ARIN has issued an update to ACSP Suggestion 2013.27. The suggestion and
response text are provided below. This suggestion remains open and is
available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2013-27.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

POC validation should be sent to my actual email address, not some
"message center" thing I never see inside ARIN online.

*
Initial Response:
*

Following discussion with the submitter, we are posting a modification
to the wording of Suggestion 2013.27t. The modified text read
as follows:

POC validation notification should be modified to first try the email
address. If the POC has not been validated within a period of time, the
validation message will also be sent into ARIN Online's message center.

*Updated Response:*

The clarified and modified version of this suggestion is reasonable, and
we plan on adding it to the list of outstanding projects awaiting
prioritization found at: https://www.arin.net/features/#tbd

Please note that we will be consulting the ARIN community to help access
prioritization of improvements of existing systems, as well as
additional services that the community desires. This will be fed back
into ARIN's planning process for scheduling development resources to
complete the suggestion. ARIN will keep this suggestion open until it is
completed.
**