[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2012.25 - BULK BILLING MANAGEMENT

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue May 22 12:40:56 EDT 2012

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2012.5. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion remains
open and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2012-5.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion: *

Thank you for implementing most of the billing enhancements requested in
my previous suggestion (ACSP 2011.16). I would like to offer the
following additional suggested enhancements to facilitate bulk
management of billing records for ARIN ORGs:

On the list of ORG IDs for Billing Info page, show also next to each ORG
the current billing status and, if applicable, amount due.
Add a new report (like the Associations Report) to obtain the invoice
history and account status for all linked ORGs.
Provide a mechanism for updating the billing information across a group
of ORGs at one time without having to enter the information separately
for each ORG.
These changes will make it easier for those who are responsible for
managing ARIN resources for multiple ORGs to have simpler and easier
access to the billing information for those entities. Making billing
management easier means faster and more efficient payments to ARIN.

*Response:*

Thanks for your thoughtful and positive suggestion. We plan on adding it
to the list of projects awaiting prioritization:

https://www.arin.net/features/#tbd

Note that the suggestion will remain open.