[ARIN-Suggestions] Response to Suggestion 2012.6 - ADD SUGGESTION TEXT TO ACSP ANNOUNCEMENTS

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 30 16:51:46 EDT 2012

ARIN has issued its initial response to ACSP Suggestion 2012.6. The
suggestion and response text are provided below. This suggestion is now
implemented and closed and is available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2012-6.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

****
Suggestion:
*

**

Thank you for implementing the ACSP announcement messages as requested
in my previous suggestion (ACSP 2011.20
<https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2011-20.html>), as
well as the title enhancement as requested by Owen DeLong's suggestion
(ASCP 2011.24
<https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2011-24.html>).

I would like to offer a suggested enhancement on the current
announcements. When an initial suggestion or a follow-up announcement
e-mail is sent out, please include the body of the suggestion or
follow-up in the e-mail message. The link back to the suggestion in the
ACSP portion of ARIN's website is useful, and should be retained, but
the full-text would be convenient and should be minimal impact, as ARIN
is sending out the e-mail anyway.

*Response:*

Thank you for submitting Suggestion 2012.6: ADD SUGGESTION TEXT TO ACSP
ANNOUNCEMENTS. This is easy to implement and makes good sense.

Suggestion 2012.6 has been implemented and is now considered closed.