[arin-ppml] Violations of the ARIN AUP by marilson.mapa at gmail.com

Marilson Mapa marilson.mapa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:51:51 EDT 2018

As I feared, it was enough to respond to the message sent by John Curran
that the scam, six minutes later, resumed with its attachments and link
with malicious files.

I'M WRITING TO ALERT LIST MEMBERS. Be careful. At least for me it is not "
safe" to reply to a message from the list. But it is certainly a great
material for denunciations.

The scam text starts like this: " Hehe! Marilson, it sure feels good to
hear back from you again i guess you aren't just a keyboard warrior:)"

Tools used:
Registrar: ALIBABA.COM
RIR: ARIN
"Origin" and Network: Ovh.ca and ServerMania Inc

Scam website: NameCheap - WhoisGuard - RIR - Amazon.com

All are old and dear friends. They'll get the viral advertising they
deserve. Just the way I like it.

Cheers
Marilson