[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2017-6: Improve Reciprocity Requirements for Inter RIR Transfers

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Wed Aug 23 14:14:20 EDT 2017

Hi David,

https://www.apnic.net/manage-ip/manage-resources/transfer-resources/nir-ipv4-transfer/

CNNIC allows outbound transfers now.

So of your statistics below, really only the two /22s to KRNIC are valid examples of transfers to one-way recipient NIRs.

Frankly I believe both KRNIC and VNNIC would both actually process an outbound transfer if one was ever presented to it. They are technically bound in some way to APNIC policies but I doubt this has ever been challenged.

Regards,

Mike