[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2017-6: Improve Reciprocity Requirements for Inter RIR Transfers

hostmaster at uneedus.com hostmaster at uneedus.com
Fri Aug 18 06:10:50 EDT 2017

I would not consider an RIR that has NIR units that do not have a bi
directional transfer policy to comply with the policy of ARIN to only
permit transfers to/from those with a bi directional transfer policy.

Thus, I support the statement being added in this draft to make this more
clear.

Albert Erdmann
Network Administrator
Paradise On Line Inc.