[arin-ppml] Survey on Trust in RIRs

Desiree desiree at relax.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 13:46:44 EDT 2015

Hi

As part of my research on Trust in Internet governance, I would hugely
appreciate up to 15 minutes of your time, that you will never get back,
to complete a short survey on Trust in RIRs.

The survey was launched on March 20th and it ends on March 30th, 2015.
This is *not* an RIR-initiated survey.

The survey is part of University of Malta's Program in Internet
governance, designed to conduct research into the trust that members
have in the RIR's work and overall governance processes. The RIR and
their members have done a huge amount of good work during the past year
on the IANA Stewardship Transition Process. This work is very important
and will be ongoing. A number of issues will arise; two of them being
Governance and Trust. This study examines existing views as a
contribution to the overall work.

Participants are given an absolute assurance of individual confidentiality.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/InRirW3Trust23

Apologies for any cross-posting to members.

Thank you so much in advance for taking part in this!

Desiree Miloshevic