[arin-ppml] ARIN Public Policy Mailing List AUP (was: Re: On IPv4 free pool runout and transfer policy requirements for the ARIN region)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Jun 8 06:14:29 EDT 2015

On Jun 7, 2015, at 10:20 PM, Callum Stuart <callumstuart79 at gmail.com<mailto:callumstuart79 at gmail.com>> wrote:

... According to the following comments from RIPE list, Mr. Lu is one of them.  I have noticed  some comments about Mr. Lu Heng from the RIPE policy discussion list and would like to share with ARIN community.

PPML participants -

    It is sufficient to generically describe concerns in number resource management
    when proposing (or commenting on) policy proposals; further,  I must ask that
    everyone avoid making character attacks on other members of the community
    via the PPML mailing list.

    The ARIN PPML mailing list is operated under the ARIN Mailing List Appropriate
    Use Policy (ARIN AUP) <https://www.arin.net/participate/mailing_lists/aup.html>;
    and it is worth the time for all participants to review it when they have a moment.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN

p.s.   Anyone with knowledge of fraudulent number resource requests being made to ARIN
         should report it via the fraud reporting system - <https://www.arin.net/resources/fraud/>
         Thanks!