[arin-ppml] On USG 'granting of rights' (was: ARIN-PPML 2015-2)

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:42:18 EDT 2015

I don't think you'll find very much in the way of common law rights to
information as such.  It kinda has to be a statute to start with --
and statutes giving property in information aren't really something
that happens much, except in the areas you mention -- which were
accorded to Congress to grant.