[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML 2015-2

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Jun 1 18:10:43 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:52 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2015, at 5:34 PM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
>> Discuss. With. ARIN. Counsel. Because you're plain wrong.
>
>   This has already been done, with several different attorneys over the
>   course of many years.

Then you haven't asked the right questions. Start with the tortious
interference example I drew out for you and see what counsel has to
say. If he tells you someone whose route is highjacked has no legal
recourse against the highjacker in a multi-billion dollar industry
that depends on routing... the law doesn't leave gaping voids like
that John. It just doesn't. And you don't have the counter-example in
your grasp.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us