[arin-ppml] IPv6 End-User Initial Assignment Policy (or: Please don't me make do ULA + NAT66)

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Tue Feb 17 19:46:14 EST 2015

Gary T. Giesen <ggiesen at giesen.me> wrote:
    > FYI to try to address Bill Herrin's concern, I amended that they be 13
    > sites in a contiguous network to try to reduce the probability that
    > there be 13 separate announcements, although I'm not sure how
    > enforceable such a provision would be.

I would write that there SHOULD be *a* contiguous announcement (if there is
any announcement at all).  We have no way to enforce or police this, and
we shouldn't even try.

(I don't care if there are other announcements, they will either get filtered
somewhere, have some various no-export communities, etc.  I just care that
the enclosing /40 is announced so that the details can be filtered)