[arin-ppml] Automatic IPv6 Eligibility

Ron Grant rgrant at skywaywest.com
Thu Aug 13 19:47:21 EDT 2015

Based on that new nibble of info about ARIN "sparse allocating", I would
probably bump my "default smallest" alloc from /56 to /48. Makes things
so much easier - almost like classful routing!!! Anyone remember that,
or am I dating myself? :-)

--
Ron Grant                                Managed DSL/T1/Wireless/Fibre
Skyway West Business Internet          Internet and Private Networking

Sales, Support and Billing    http://www.skywaywest.com/contact-us.htm

ca.linkedin.com/in/obiron