[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-20: Transfer PolicySlowStartand Simplified Needs Verification

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Tue Sep 23 21:02:06 EDT 2014

They are waiting for the Market Demand to pick up which many companies are doing with ipv6, which is why the ipv4 market is heating up in direct relation to ipv4 depletion. Of course I'm stating the obvious.

Steven Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099- Office

℠ Eclipse Networks, Inc.
                     Conquering Complex Networks℠