[arin-ppml] Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-12: Anti-hijack Policy

Jay Hennigan jay at impulse.net
Sat May 31 22:21:19 EDT 2014

On 5/31/14, 2:55 PM, David Farmer wrote:

> Therefore, putting all the suggesting together, here is text for the
> Editorial Change I'm proposing at the PPC next week.
>
>      If an organization requires more resource resources than stipulated
> by the
>      applicable minimum allocation sizes size in force at the time of
> their request,
>      their experimental documentation should have request must clearly
> described
>      describe and justified justify why this a larger allocation is
> required.

An organization is a singular entity without gender.  Pronoun should
match. ("its", not "their").  Also, while the request for  the
documentation isn't experimental, the allocation is.  Thus:

      If an organization requires more resources than stipulated
      by the applicable minimum allocation size in force at the
      time of its request, the request must clearly describe and
      justify why a larger allocation is required.