[arin-ppml] FYI -- RIPE-605 Services to Legacy Internet Resource Holders

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Feb 17 17:02:36 EST 2014

On Feb 17, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Steve Noble <snoble at sonn.com<mailto:snoble at sonn.com>> wrote:

As a holder of both legacy and non-legacy ARIN objects, I have been subject to ARIN's registry update blocks on _non-legacy_ objects that I rightfully control and use.

Steve -

  I'll be the first to admit you suffered needlessly, and appreciate your diligence in
  pursuing the correction with ARIN (as it led to us finding an end case for ASN-
  only resource records.)    For those who might not remember the issue,  read
   <http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-ppml/2012-September/026100.html>
  At this time, you should not longer have any problem updating your ASN records,
  and I will apologize again that we did not recognize the issue as a fallout from our
  migration any sooner than we did.

Thanks,
/John

John Curran