[arin-ppml] Draft policy ARIN-2013-1 Section 8.4 Inter-RIR transfers of ASNs

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:33:53 EDT 2013

PPML,

At our last meeting, the ARIN AC accepted ARIN-prop-183 Section 8.4
Transfer enhancement as a draft policy.  It has been given Draft Policy
number ARIN-2013-1, and retitled as "Section 8.4 Inter-RIR transfers of
ASNs".  The revision currently under discussion is below.

If you haven't expressed an opinion yet, or if you have any updated
feedback based on the updated text, please speak up.  A version of this
policy will be up for discussion in Barbados, either as a Draft policy or a
Recommended Draft Policy (depending on the outcome of tomorrow's AC
meeting).

Thanks,
Scott

Policy Proposal Name: Section 8.4 Inter-RIR transfers of ASNs

Proposal Originator: Martin Hannigan

Proposal Version: 1.2