[arin-ppml] ARIN-2013-4: RIR Principles / Request for General Thoughts

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun Jun 9 21:38:45 EDT 2013

4) Do you support the goal of balancing these principles with each
other under the overarching principle of Stewardship?

I believe we are called upon to be Stewards, yes.
However, I believe that a well-reasoned set of
principles will be mutually supporting; when a
supposed principle must be balanced out with
the rest of the corpus principalus, I would posit
that to be a sign the principle might bear reconsidering
and potentially reclassifying or discarding.
So, yes to stewardship; no to simple balancing
and compromising; through dissent can come
strength and better clarity.
[Milton L Mueller] Brilliant!