[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-176 Increase Needs-Based Justification to 60 months on 8.3 Specified Transfers

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Thu Jun 28 17:17:09 EDT 2012

On 6/28/12 15:54 CDT, Michael Sinatra wrote:
> I remain opposed to the proposal as written and will oppose proposals
> that extend the window at this time.  I'd be willing to consider 36
> months around the December-January timeframe, unless circumstances
> dictate otherwise at that time.

So are you suggesting we should consider 36 months for the spring 2013
policy cycle, for possible implementation in summer 2013 or after?
Should we even discuss it this policy cycle in your opinion?

> I am going to invoke RS and make this my last response, as I think this
> thread is beginning to degenerate.

Sorry to call you out, but I want to make sure I understand your
suggestion.

David Farmer               Email:farmer at umn.edu
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE	    Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952