[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-174 Policies Apply to All Resourcesin theRegistry

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Jun 22 14:00:13 EDT 2012

On Jun 22, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Mike Burns wrote:

 Did Nortel ever return the addresses to ARIN to be transferred specifically to Microsoft?

Mike -

  You'd need to ask Nortel what they think; we certainly issued the
  transferred resources specifically to Microsoft, and this was made
  possible because Nortel consented to the changes we required to
  the Revised Order and Amended Sale Agreement.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO