[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-174 Policies Apply to All Resources in the Registry

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Jun 21 23:27:21 EDT 2012

On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:23 PM, Jimmy Hess wrote:

> Does ARIN treat all organizations that receive service equally, fair
> and non-discriminatively,  OR  are some resource holders allowed to
> agreement terms that provide them more protection or better treatment
> from ARIN than other  organizations  ?

Jimmy -

  ARIN has made changes registration agreements as part of
  legal bankruptcy proceedings, just as we make changes to
  accomodate federal and state governments which require by
  law their own court and venue to be specified. This is an
  inevitable consequence of dealing with the legal system.
  If you find yourself in a similar bankruptcy proceeding,
  then we will respond accordingly but cannot commit as each
  case has unique aspects.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran