[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-172 Additional definition for NRPM Section 2 - Legacy Resources

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:59:13 EDT 2012

On 6/19/12, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:
> As one of those legacy holders, I do not see what authority ARIN has with
> regards to those resources at all.  I recognize neither your authority to
> force me to sign an agreement, not to expropriate those addresses assigned
> to me by those who came before you. And whether I am using them at a moment

As one of those members of the ARIN community, I do not see what
authority as a Legacy Holder you have over any resources at all,
except if they are listed in the Internet Number registry, in
accordance with ARIN policies,   or listed in another Global registry,
in accordance with global policies, and the policies for the RIR shown
as responsible for the block.

--
-JH